This morning. I helped out in Cheyenne's Class room I helped them make spider & ghost suckers. So cute. alittle shocked on how uncoordinated some of the kids were but still did well.
I then went to Sydney's class was suppose to help but I made a beautiful wall flower. It was fun to see what each class did.
I then set out to prepare and decorate for my ADULT PARTY.

There was 23 people and and only 2 didn't dress up. Danielle and Jeff are party poopers. but I told then they were Tiger woods and his mistress.
Darren & Nattalie Minson - Vampires.-Won Best Costume Couple.
Nattalie is enjoying herself. Love it!!
Kody Watts - Mountain Climber.
Nate & Jenn Crookston - Witch and Sppoky Dude
Paula & Josh Iniguez - Greek Goddess and her leading man
Kelly & Lisa Kaas - Octamom and her Sperm Donor
My sister Tammy as the Gangster
and her hubby Jason as Mr. Incrediable
Dave and his wife - Tigger and Pooh.
Jermy and his wife - Black eyed Peas (very creative)
Craig & Camille Bergstrom -Hippies
Gena Case - Flo from Pergresive
Chamberlee and Billy DeGraaff - Devil and Angel
Fun Group of friends.
Playing games
Jason's Spooky hands
I stood my hair up with a 2-liter bottle.
Tammy asks. "How did you do that?"
Me: "2-liter bottle."
Tammy: "Isn't it heavy?"
Me: " No it is empty."
And when I got home Seth says that isn't your really hair. I said yes it is. feel it. and he tied to puul it off. He says I can't take it off it is stuck.
I had a blast tonight.























1 comments:
it was SOOO much fun :) thanks again!
Post a Comment