I have so much going on this week alone. Tonight I am working on Reflections for Sydney which is due on Thursday as well as her mystery book report.
As I was almost done with Sydney's reflections I go to Cheyenne and I say.
Me: Would you like to do reflections?
Cheyenne: What is reflections?
Me: a competition
Cheyenne. Well, Since I don't like competitions, I say no.
Cute girl. Love her.
I planned way to many things this week. But it is going to be a lot of fun.
Wednesday- Activity Days Halloween Party
Friday- Morning Syd and Chey has school parties that I am
helping out with. Then that night I have my own party. Yeah!!!
Saturday- is Halloween (do I have to say anything else?)
Tuesday- is Seth's Birthday Party
Thursday - is Card Club. So somewhere in my spare time I
need to create my Christmas card for Card Club.
I am way excited about all the fun that will be happening.
For Halloween Jason is going to be Frankenstein and I am going to be his Bride it should be fun. Can't wait.






1 comments:
want me to add to this? Friday is the Elder's Quorum dinner/game night thing and Saturday will be Anna's birthday party :D (the 5th and 6th) just so you're aware!
Post a Comment