After the long night we had last night, Jason was surprised that I still made my Cinnamon twists.
How could I not. We we have our tradition Chili and Cinnamon twists. I could not foul it up.
It is a pretty crumby day. It has rain on and off. but by 4:30 it was sprinkling and the kids were itching to go. So we got out there at 5:00 and by 5:30 it was down pouring. The kids were soaked. So we did not stay out that long. We then went to Gena Case's house for some yummy Clam Chowder that our friend Kelly Kass makes. Woooow wow. It was so yummy. I need some more of that Chowder.
The kids looked cute in their costumes. felt bad all that fuss over and hour of wearing them but they love it.
Sydney is Long Haired Rapunzel, Seth is a strong Iron Man, Owen is a cute Monkey, & Cheyenne is a beautiful Bride.








0 comments:
Post a Comment