Friday, October 22, 2010

Time Flies

Wow this month is almost over. I wonder every day where did time go. I realized today that I am a party planning  machine. I have a Halloween party on the 29th and Seth's birthday party on the 2nd. that means it will be November and just 2 short months till Christmas.
Is it strange to be worrying about Christmas already?? I just feel like some one is pushing the fast forwards  button and it is stuck.

I made Seth's Birthday invites and I think they turned out super cute.

No I need to figure out all the things to do with 4 year olds. I have some cute Ideas but now to actually do them.

Today Jason took Sydney to her first activity days party. They invited all the girls that will be turning 8 next year.
It was a daddy daughter date. They had a blast.
Cheyenne is a little disappointed that she didn't get a date with daddy. So I think he needs to make that date.

Since Jason were gone. I took the 3 kids and went to Chamberlee's house and had pizza and frozen margaritas. It was fun hanging out. Poor Owen and Porter. they just can't get a long. they love to pull each other down or hit each other. one of these days they will grow out of it. Or not. They will be wrestling. buddies.

Todays sweet treat from Camille. She made to die for toffees
Yumm!!
post signature

1 comments:

Jenn said...

toffees!!!! I wanna try them! Maybe I can see if she has one for me to try still :) the invites are WAY cute!