Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seth over coming his fears

As most of you know Seth has a hard time eating meat. He just can't do it. He does eat hot dogs and chicken nuggets. I call the food he eats kid food. like mac and cheese. roman noodles, Cheese sandwitch you get the idea. 
Wll the last 2 days he has eaten bacon. I always offer when we eat anything. even thought I know that he will say no. this time he said YES. I could not believe it. so after he was done with one piece. I asked if he would like another. He ate 3 pieces of bacon. that is huge. 
I think we are working out of our fear of things stage. because today he let me wash his hair with out any crying. It was heaven.
I know each kid is like a lock. they all have a different combination.  We just have to figure them out as we go . Trial and error. I know they some times change but we never have to start all over again. just ad a number or subtract a number.  I think I am getting closer to Seths. I know I am still missing  some numbers. but I am getting there. 

My first boy play date is tomorrow. Seth is so excited he can't stand it. The girls have their friends and Seth really doesn't have any one. So I have invited Brighton Crookston over to play. I hope all goes well. Seth needs some one to play with Owen is just to little right now. 
So cross your fingers.
post signature

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Brighton is so excited, thank you for inviting him!