Last night I put kids to bed. They wanted to finish their movie. It was almost over so I told them to go to bed when it was over. Seth did just that and I fell asleep. Around 12:30 Cheyenne and Sydney came and got me and said that Cheyenne us bleeding. I guess they were playing in their room she fell and her top teeth made a big whole in her bottom lip. Now she might loose her top tooth. We will see. If it hardens back up but I don't think so it was bleeding pretty bad.
Once I got that taken care of it was 1 am. Started back to sleep and to my surprise. Seth got up scared from a night mare and then that got Owen up so now my boys are at 2:30. Can't a girl gets some descent sleep? to top it all off now one slept in.





2 comments:
hey darlin, I know...all about getting no sleep. It's the thing I miss most when you have kids. if the baby doesn't wake up, someone else will:)sorry.
It says dustin, but it's janessa:)
Post a Comment