Well it is official I am part of a Card Club. This is way out of my legue. Bust some ladies in the ward really wanted me to do it. So I gave it a try.
This is my card.
I thought it was pretty good till i saw they other ladies.
They all did an awesome job. It was so fun to get together and chat. What a fun night. I can't wait till next month. I will be thinking of ideas for the Christmas Card.
Fun. Fun. Fun.






3 comments:
I love your card! This was so much fun, i'm super excited to keep it going and seeing what everyone comes up with!!!
Your card is cute!! I cannot believe the other cards...HOLY DETAIL!! WOW!! You will have fun learning from them and creating your own..fun times!!!
Wow! That is awesome. you guys are talented! How are you doing? We need to get together and do lunch sometime:) Happy THanksgiving-call me:)
Post a Comment