I am so thankful for Family and loving friends.
I know that we all could not be together for this Thanksgiving. But my heart is with each of you.
We went to Jason's Parents house for Thanksgiving. Jason had an allergic reation to something not sure what it was it could be anything. theWALNUTS in the stuffing, the BANANAS in the banana cream pie, her CATS, or maybe all the above. HE took Benadryl and went to bed. So while he was having a benadryl hangover. I went shopping on black friday. It was more fun when I had a shopping buddy and when they didn't reviel anyhting until 5am. I got there at 4:30 and everything was already picked over. i could not believe it. Last year we were in Las Vegas. They didn't unwrap anythjing from the black plastic till 5am. I guess I will have to do a better prework out next time.






0 comments:
Post a Comment