Today was Seth's Birthday. He was not happy to turn 3. He woke up this morning. I wished him a Happy Birthday and told him that he was 3 today. and he cried an threw a fit. He did not want to be 3. He didn't want a cake, ice cream, or PRESENTS!!
Once we went shopping he got into better spirits.
Ok This is not a Halloween cake he wanted a Spiderman cake. This is the best I could come up with. (Red Frosting is way messy and doesn't taste good.) I did remember the other 2 legs.
\
He LOOOOVED it.
By the end of the night he was super happy........
.......and is now 3 it was a lot of work today to get him there.






3 comments:
happy Birthday mr. Man
What a cute little 3 year old. That cake looked yummy and adorable. Love that its missing legs spiders have to many legs anyway!
I can't believe Seth is 3..he is a doll!! The cake looks so great!! love ya
Post a Comment