Well this month is flying by I can't believe that Thanksgiving is 2 weeks way.
I have been just doing the mom thing. Get up, make breakfast, take Sydney to school, pick up Sydney, make lunch, put every one down for naps, start dinner, do home work, read stories, brush teeth, pray, and go to bed and in between all that do 7-8 loads of laundry, clean up after eating. Some times you feel Invisible and no one is watching. This clip was sent to me on just the right time. I really love it.
Enjoy!!






3 comments:
That was awesome....thank you for posting it!!
love you
I have heard that before and I love it. I am changing my blog to invited readers only, so email me your email address and I'll add you. spajanessa@yahoo.com
Kelly-
It's Robin Lambert. I followed a few links off of Andrew's blog and ended up at yours. Anyway, thank you so much for posting that clip--I really needed to hear it this week (a little Christmas burnout, I think). Do you know who it is? I would love to know...If you do, could you email me at robinblambert@hotmail.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment