Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sorry MIA

Ok I have been MIA for 6 weeks. It has been really busy around here. We wnt to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. It was fun. Jason went shooting with my dad and brother. He also went to the gun show found some fun things. We had a great time being all together. It is fun having so much family under one roof. I look forward to more times like that.

Well since I have been MIA I have been busy. I have made the girls Dresses and seth a new tie. I also have made them cute twirl skirts.

Seth didn't want to get his picture taken.

I also have sewn PJ's for them and blankets Those pics will be on Christmas becasue they are under the tree.

I have spent many fun sleepless nights doing a craft night with friends to sew some of these items.

Tonight we went to My nephew Dak's 1st Birthday. He is so cute and got a lot of gifts.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

cute cute pics! LOVE the twirl skirts :) thanks for the fun nights. I have to say tho, it'll be nice to get together and NOT have 50 projects I am trying to get done :D :D

Ali said...

i am glad you are back, i have missed you!! you are amazing, those skirts and dresses are sooooo cute!! I love the tie, those are fun to make!! i can't wait to see the rest...love you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!