Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow Fall of Winter.

This year has been a crazy year for weather. I had no clue that it was going to snow. I was awaken with a Winter wonderland.
Sydney thought that Santa was going to come tomorrow. So cute. I love her for thinking that the snow means Christmas. If only that was the case. I would love for it to be Christmas. She didn't want to go to school today because she wanted to play in it. I am a room mom and when I went today she wanted to go home so that she could play in the snow. The sun was shining and she saw that it was melting and she would not get a chance to play in it. So I ushered her that it would be there when she got home. And it was it snowed more. So she went searching for gloves and boots. She was out playing by herself for a good 30 mins and then Cheyenne and Seth wanted out. Sad thing for Seth is that he dosen't have any warm shoes right now. Grandpa bought him Cowboy boots for his birthday and is bringing them at Thanksgiving.
So here is Sydney enjoying her first snow fall.


Just last week we had an Iris bloom in our front yard we could not believe that. so I cut it and brought it into our house. it was so nice to have a touch of summer still left. ( I think Syd took a picture, I will look).

Here is the picture that Grandpa took today in Texas.He said it was 75 and beautiful. Wouldn't that be nice to junp into that pool.

post signature

0 comments: