Who would have thought that a 5 month old would be able to throw a full out Tantrum.
Today we were eating Apples. I decided to let Owen suck on one. He really liked it. I let him hold it and he slobbered it Good. Once it was all gooey it was getting to hard for him to hold and it kept slipping out of his hand. He was getting so angry. I went into the kitchen to get another. and he was freaking out.and I mean Freaking. I have never heard a little baby cry like that.
This picture is before the freak out.
The day Ended well. Jason's Buyers he has been working with got Pre approved today. I know that is not much but it is one step closer to a Closing.
the lender stayed 2 extra hours at the office to make it work. If these buyers buy this house Jason will have both sides of the sale. That will be so nice. So we are keeping our fingers crossed.







0 comments:
Post a Comment