Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Routines.

Today started out early. I actually got to bed before 11pm last night. lately my bed time has been 2am. With Jason's new job he is gone all night and I have a hard time sleeping. I know sounds Silly but I feel like something is missing. Well he has now been working there over a month. and I have been trying to get everyone into a routine. I Need routines. I Love routines. So my goal is to get to bed at a descent hour so I am not killing my self to get out of bed to get Sydney off to school. I am sure we will be in a routine just in time for Sydney to be off track. then it will all go out the door.  But here is for trying.
Today I was up made German Pancakes, So yummy, before Sydney went to school and Jason got home just in time to have warm pancakes.  Good timing on my part. 
The laundry is caught up and I need to get my kitchen cleaned. so far so good.
 Seth even went to down for an Early nap. So maybe he will go to bed when at  his bed time. My fingers are crossed.

Tonight I put Owen in the jumperoo and I smelled a foul diaper so I went to get him his diaper was off. and he was doing a Mexican Hat dance in his poo smashing it into the carpet. What a mess. Got to the babies and all the messes they make.

Today I figured out how to make Boutique hair bows.
 
I made these to go with Sydney's Valentines Outfit.

 
This one was a re-due. I made it a few months back and didn't like it so this is the revised. I think it turned out pretty Cute. I need to make some for Cheyenne's Valentines outfit now.

I Love You Tube. Found some really good tutorials. Got to Love Technology. Where would we be with out it.   I am sure life would be good with out it but I do love having it.


post signature

1 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Again, you're amazing! You remind me of myself, always trying to do stuff yourself like the stuff you can buy in the store. The difference is that you get it done and it looks like the ones you buy in the store. Great job!