Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crazy Day

Well on the 27th I had a melt down nothing was right I cleaned my house like a mad woman. Jason was asking me what was going on. Was their some one coming? I replied that I was tired of the toys and the mess. So once I got the house cleaned things just didn't seen right still. I was getting ready for the day and as I was doing my hair it too didn't seem right so I ran to the drugstore and bought a box color. I have never done this. Well guess what? Yep you guessed it my hair turned green. The blonde that I had in my hair did not take the color and so the blonde turned green. I was even more frusterated. So I called around to see what to do. I took the advise of My friend Angela and went with a warmer color to cover the the green. I also went 2 shades Darker. I had my firend Nattalie do it this time and she was also so nice to trim it for me. So here is my new hair. For now. I think I like it. I get a lot of. WHY did you go dark?? but we will see how long it lasts.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Va va va-voom!! Wow! Very sexy!!

Your friend from Cali.
S.B.

Janessa said...

It looks cute kelly! You sound like me when I have a melt down, cleaning the house, hating all the toys and mess. I have a cold right now, when I get better we should get together. I have 6 more weeks....