What a crazy few week. We have been very busy. On the 29th it was my birthday. My father flew in from Texas a few days before to be here for my big 28th birthday. It is always nice to see him. I loved that he was here for it. We went to dinner and had a great time.
The morning of my birthday I woke up to a big surprise. Ashlynn, Camery and Alexa decorated my yard with Balloons. I LOVED IT!! So fun. what good friends I have.
Then in the evening we were heading up to Lagoon, Jason puts his car into their Car Show it is a fun few days so we took our trailer up and camped at the Lagoon Camp ground.
Yesterday we were cutting Trees down for Jason's mom and every one helped out. It was a nice to have the whole family working together.








0 comments:
Post a Comment