This month was girls camp what a fun time that was. We went July 8-11. Some of the girls would have liked it if we went for a few more days but maybe next year. We had a huge water fight which I was of course in the middle of. I think I had about 10 girls on top of me. what fun that was. We also made marshmallow guns. The girls loved them. I had my mouth open to see who could shoot one in my mouth. A few came close but Butters (Sierra B) got it first. The girls also learned how to crochet on flip flops. We made fussy flip flops they turned out so cute. We ended camp on a spiritual note and had a beautiful testimony meeting. During the testimony meeting I was displaying a song that I love by Jenny Phillips. As I went to start the song and someones (Darren) cell phone rang. The song that was on his cell phone was from pirates. "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me." So it sounded like my fav. song was one from pirates. Every one got a big kick out of that. What a great time we had the bishopric and their wives came up to share in the fun. We also had the Stake young womens and some fathers come up.
I special Thanks goes to Lorne and my Sisters Tiffany and Danielle and their families for watching my kids so that Jason and I could go up to girls camp.I know what a big task that is.
Also to Nattalie and her husband Darren who was my assistant and cooked all the food.
Here is a part of the video that I made for each young women.
I special Thanks goes to Lorne and my Sisters Tiffany and Danielle and their families for watching my kids so that Jason and I could go up to girls camp.I know what a big task that is.
Also to Nattalie and her husband Darren who was my assistant and cooked all the food.
Here is a part of the video that I made for each young women.






0 comments:
Post a Comment