Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July


Wow what a wounderful night we had. such a great night. We were not sure we really wanted to go out to Tooele since I have camp in 3 days I have a lot to do but we committed to going to this Private Party by invitation only, that my sister Honey Rae invited us to. There was about 900 people there.

So we went out to this Military Museum. They had many old military vehicles and tanks it was really cool. Goodwood catered a huge spread which I think was all you can eat but we could only eat what they gave us

They had great music and they honored all the WWII Vets. They asked them stand. While they were standing they said where they served and what they did it was really cool. There also was a man that was 105 years old there that had some great stories I am sure. what a great way to celebrate our independence day.

They also had a buffalo named Harvey. He is going to be on the new nickel. It was fun to see him do tricks on a buffalo like what you would do on a horse. Harvey weighted 2600 lbs what an amazing animal. all their gigs go to breast cancer awareness what an amazing thing.

FIREWORKS!

WOW!!

They were awesome. We were about 100 yards from were they were shooting them off. So it was raingin fireworks on top of us. it was so cool. I can't believe how close we were. I got some really good pictures.

Jason said this was the best 4th of July ever. You could fell the love at this party. We hope to be invited again next year.


post signature

0 comments: