Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jason's Suprise Party

On April 23rd a day before Jason's birthday I planned a surprise party for him it was perfect I had all the invitations out all but one to send to Lorne. I text Lorne to get his address and I wrote
"what is your new address I am having a surprise party for Jason."
about 5 mins later Jason comes to me and says I had the weirdest text from you today. I text Jason instead. I could not believe it. I never said when it was so that was still a surprise.
As it was getting closer I asked Jason to go pick my dad up at the airport. That way he could get out of the house and people could come. He was not sure why I wanted him out. As he came around the corner from picking up my dad he saw some cars and he was so happy his face was beaming. I pulled it off even if he knew that he was having it he did not know when.


HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY!!

I was a slacker wife and did not get every ones pics. But we had a great time.

1 comments:

Ali said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard that you texted Jason, how funny is that. I am glad you pulled it off...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!