Sunday, July 3, 2011

Who would thought

My goodness who would have thought it has been 2 months since my last post. so much for being on the ball. I have been so engrossed in reading. All I want to do is read. I am on my 18th book since march. I really don't know what has come over me. but I really have been enjoying all the books I have read. It is also nice to have some one to talk to about them. Jason has read all the books I have and so has most of my friends so it is fun . who would have thought those words would be coming from me. "Read is Fun" For me it is an escape.

I am going to back dates some post since I like to put things in chronological order. This blog is a journal for me it keeps time for me so when I forget I will be able to look back and find what I have done. I have done this more times then I like to count.
post signature

0 comments: