bright and early at IFA. but it was the warmer then last year. Jason didn't really want to go beacuse he didn't want any more chickens but we went any way.. deep down I had a secret on why I wanted to go. Who knew it would come true.
Waiting in line for the doors to open.
Girls found a friend to huddle with.
We may not have come home with any Chicks or ducks but this year we got a cute mini Rex Rabbit. Yes this was my little secret and Owen found an egg that had a rabbit paper in it. Yeah!!
We named her Sophie. the kids are just as thrilled as I am.
After the IFA Easter Egg Hunt we went to the Riverton City Egg hunt for the first time and it was insane. so many kids and so many people.
We then dies eggs. these are there crazy faces.
Owen so badly wanted to dye ALL the eggs him self.He looooves EGS!!
My cute Baby Boy







0 comments:
Post a Comment