I did not know how crazy my day would be till yesterday as I was trying to plan activity days.
I have kids coming and going all day and by the end I will 15 kids here and me.
But I know it will be a fun day so it makes up for the craziness.
8:30 girls off to school
9:00 Seth off to school
9:15 Paula's boys come over
10:00 run to the store to pick up last min things for activity days.
11:00 pick up Seth
11:25 pick up Cheyenne and Mia.
12:00 mia's grandma picks her up.
12:15 serve lunch
1:30 nap time for all (I hope)
3:30 Sydney comes home with Anna and Ryan
4:30 Activity days
5:30 Paula's boys go home. Activity days is over.
6:00 dinner
7:00 homework and get ready for bed
8:30 bed time.
A jam packed day.





0 comments:
Post a Comment