Saturday, April 2, 2011

Books: Spoiler alert.

I have been trying to throw my self into books and other things to keep me on the right track.
So I started to read the Iron fey Series.(Thanks Gena and Jenn!!)

 It was hard to get into but I started to really like it and by the 3rd book I was loving it. I really liked the 3rd book.  SPOILER ALERT JENN: I just was disappointed on the very end. why did the author have to throw that in. I was very sad that she didn't end on a happy note. Why did she have to release him. Grrr. I know, I know Gena I am a hopeless romantic. I just want it to end happily. So I look forward to the next book in the series. In hopes that she has not forgotten him. I  know that he never will.

I guess I should not read to many books I get to entangled in them. This is why I can't watch the NOTEBOOK. ever. I cried for a whole week. I still cry when I try and tell some one about the movie. But I did enjoy learning Some new words. Like cacophony. and how to say the word "sidhe". My iPhone dictionary came in handy.
 post signature

0 comments: