Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

What an amazing conference. I enjoyed all 5 sessions. Sad to say that this is the first time I watched all 5 sessions. Camille Called and asked if I would go with her to the stake center to enjoy the General Relief Society session. So glad that I did. I then watched both sessions on Saturday and both on Sunday.
As soon as a realized that I have watched all of conference I suddenly got super sleepy. I know that it was the adversary working on me to miss it. I pushed through. Amazing how quick that happened.  

I tried to write a few things down from each talk to remember what was said. 
I am a little sad that I did not do this on the first Morning session. But I have the rest.
Simplify. - Pres Uchtdorf
Come Back. It maybe hard. But worth it. - Hales
Strength in the Family. -Cook
‎"Choose Faith" - Edgley
‎" We become what we want to be, by being what we want to become." - Richard G. Scott
Never ending generations. - Gong.
Challenging your faith. "If ye love me keep my commandments." - Anderson

‎"Trust in God" - Henry B Erying 
"Protect and Foster Families" - Boyd K Packer
Our 4 Corner Stones - Jay Jensen
Faith & Purity - Mary N Cook
‎2 lines of communication. Personal and Priesthood - Dallin H Oaks
 ‎"Giving Thanks for our blessings" - Thomas S Monson.

Great talk from L Tim Perry about and to Aaronic priesthood
What an amazing talk by Larry R Lawrence. to the youth. "Be courageous to take a stand" -L R Lawrence.
‎"Beware of things that can destroy from the inside out. " - Per G Malm
‎"Would you SAY IT or DO IT if he was there?" -Mervyn B Arnold
Addictions. -M Russell Ballard.

Now I need to go and re-watch and read the words of our prophet.

post signature

0 comments: