Saturday, July 17, 2010

Families are Forever

Today I stumbled across a friend from High Schools blog and She wrote a beautiful post on "Today, not tomorrow" It was so inspiring. She wrote about a mother who had car trouble and pulled off on the side of the road. As she was trying to flag a car down got hit by a semi. she was killed instantly. Her post went on to say that. We need to let our family and loved ones know that we love them and especially let our kids know that we love them, and we are not always  tired/cranky/upset/sad/busy. Let your spouse know your love for him every time he leaves you that you love him, because you never know when it will be the last time . 

It was inspiring to me to try a little harder to just take time an relax and not be at a fast pass all the time. Take time to play with my kids. I want my kids to always know that I loved them that even when they have done something wrong that I love them just the same. I love that we can be together forever. My family means everything to me.

This last week after we say our family prayer at night we have been singing a song.  and they kids favorite is "Families can be Together Forever". and "I Love to see the Temple".  It has brought such peace into our home.

post signature

0 comments: