I feel bad that I could not keep my new years resolution and keep this blog up to date. we have had so much going on that I can't seem to keep up.
In the month of April we have been hit with a few trials and a few mile stones and even though they might seem small it has been big in our lives.
Jason was called to be ward clerk. he loves it. He sits on the stand so we have moved to the official bench of the ward clerk family. right on the front row.
During our chaos month I needed a break to clean and get things done for when my dad came to visit. and my sweetest friend Camille came and took all 4 of my kids. she took them to the movie How to Train your Dragon, fed and bathed them and got the ready for bed. so when she brought them back at 8:30 they went straight to bed. What a nice night quiet night. I got so much one and I felt so good.
On the 13th of April I was sitting on the couch and herd a huge BANG. it sounded like a Big Fire Work. went off right above our house. it was so load. I I thought if we did not get hit with lightening then something hit our house. well. We did. We got hit by lightening. it hit our TV antenna and traveled though the house and blew a few things.(3 TV's 3 computers, fridge, dishwasher, lights, switches, our trailer was hooked into the house, and a few other things.) Even 2 weeks later things are still breaking in our house. Our Insurance company took care of everything. They have been so wonderful even once our claim was closed they added more things. I can't believe how blessed we have been.
While this was going on. On April 19th Jason found out that he was getting laid off of his job driving truck. Even though he did not like the job very much it was a job. He decided to do Real Estate Full time and give it 90 days. the company that he is with right now said that if he gave then 90 days and he does exactly what they tell him he WILL be successful so that is what he is doing. He has been working at it for 2 weeks and had 1 closing and has several appointments to go to this week. so so far so good.
In the midst of the chaos time in our lives with dealing with insurance Jason transitioning to a new job. His trucks fuel line blew and my air conditioning almost caught on fire in my van. Some of what was covered my insurance and others still need to be fixed. What a crazy time for us.
We have had many blessings. With each trial we have come a crossed this month.






0 comments:
Post a Comment