Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Funny things kids do.

Yestterday I went to the store and Seth found a Green Thomas train named Baco it was bigger then what  fits on his track.  So I didn't want to get it. I let him carry it around the store. I checked out without it of course. Seth fell asleep on the way home from the store and So We carried him in and laid him down. He woke up thinking I bought the train. I told him that I did not buy the train. He trew a fit for 2 hours I was exausted. So I turned him over to his dad. He went to bed last night and first thing thin out of his mouth was Did you get the train?? I said now and he threw another fit. I sent him to his room. a bit Later He told me " You are on the naughty list because you will not get me that train," So I guess there you have I get coal this Christmas. I am naughty.

I went to Relif Society dinner night Jason was taking a nap I told the kids that daddy was asleep and if you need anything call me on my cell. Try not to wake daddy unless it is very important. SO I walked the 3 houses to the church and I got a phone call. then another and another. .... I tild Sydney that I was on my way home and I would take care of it when I got back. She said "isn;t there somethig you can tell me so I can tell Seth?" I said " Tell Seth to be a good boy and to go watch Iron Man." So she told him "Seth your just a bully and go watch Iron Man." It was so funny. to here how she translated that. It was like the telephone game.

There was one more thing that said said was pretty funny today. I just can't remember it. So when I do  will try to post it.

So tonight was a fun night we had a soup and salad dinner. then a program I missed the program beasue I had to come home and feed my baby. but I went back for dessert. What a fun time to get out and talk with the sisters of Zion. Beautiful.

bigg bullley


post signature

2 comments:

Janessa said...

that is too funny. Thank you for the christmas card, very cute. And double thanks for your peanut butter bars recipe-I am dreaming of them:)

Ali said...

Oh Kel, those are so crazy. Kids are so funny when they get something stuck in there head, they want!! Good luck!! love you