Tonight we carved our pumpkins. I miss the days when Grandpa would do all this work. This is his thing. The kids were asking when Grandpa was coming back to carve pumpkins, So maybe next year.
Sydney Did her all by herself she did a great job. I was so proud of her. She mad 3 faces on her pumpkin (vampire,princess, and something else)
Seth Tried to carve his pumpkin. He helped me cut the top off and then he started retching. He was gaging and gagging. he could not stand the smell. he kept coming back to try again.

Poor Boy so I gave him the camera take pictures this was one of them. He really does a great job. He is my little photographer.
Sydney asked "Why Jesus mades these so sticky." and cheyenne added "and slimy"
Dads reply was "just so you could complain about something while you carve your pumpkin."
Here is our finshed product.
from left to right
Cheyenne, Sydney, Mommy, Seth, Owen, And Daddy
Cheyenne's is a barbie face. Mine is a 6 legged spider because I can't count for some reason. Seth's is Spiderman, Owen is "O" for Owen and Daddy just does an awesome job on any of the pumpkins that he carves.






2 comments:
great pumpkins and SO funny about Seth! I especially love the 6 legged spider!
Great job on the pumkins. What a sweet famiy you have made! hugs!
Post a Comment