Oh my I can't believe that it has been a week. Last week we Blessed Owen. It was a beautiful day. We had our family come in town. It was so funny Seth cried when I told him we were going home to eat. He wanted to go to class so bad. So while we all came home to have our yummy dutch oven dinner he went to class. I figure he wouldn't eat it any way. He was the only one that went to all of church. He missed his teacher. She is so good to him. I was a terrible mom I for got my camera. these i took later that day. He started smiling on demand that day. So fun.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family to share this blessed day. My cousin whom I had not talked with in a long time came it was so fun to see her and her hubby.





1 comments:
:) yay for good days!
Post a Comment