Friday, October 30, 2009

Bad Mom Award

Today I won the number one worst mom award.
 We have been running ragged all day so I sat down for a minute before I had to go pick up Sydney and I fell a sleep.
I didn't WAKE UP to pick her up.
She was waiting on the corner for me . She was crying and it was cold out. I am thankful for great friends int he ward that looks out for me and my family. Amy Hoggard. Saw that I was not there and that Sydney was scared. so She brought her home to me. I am so happy that she was safe. If just brakes my heart to think about her standing on the corner in the cold wind. crying because she was scared and alone. i wish that she doesn't have to go thru that again.



post signature

1 comments:

Jenn said...

ack! I am sure that doesn't make you the worst mom - but it sounds like you're the poor mom who needs a bit more sleep and to be not so hard on yourself!

xoxo