a little late but I have been so busy. Sydney went back on track and now I have 2 kids in school. Yeah a whole 2 hours with only 2 kids home. I take Sydney at 8:30, Cheyenne at 11:30 and then I oick up Chey at 1:30 and then Syd at 3:30. I have become a crazy taxi mom. I know it is only the beginning.
Before all this craziness happened we did get a camping trip in.
Owens first Camping trip
Jason got up and went fishing. yes he put his line in and 30 seconds later he had this beauty. We discovered that we do not like trout. We cooked it up and it is tooooooo fish for my liking. I will stick to ocean originated fish.
The kids love to go hiking. They love their walking sticks.
I love this picture.






3 comments:
Wow. Getting out and playing. LOoks like fun. Loved all the pictures.
You are the chic..out camping, very impressive!! I love you!! Your pictures are so beautiful!!
Wow, you are so brave to go camping with a new born. how old is he now? looks like you had fun. where did you go camping? yeah- I never liked fish:)
Post a Comment