Cheyenne had her Orientation for pre school today. We went to meet her teacher and see who is in her class.
We were on our way home and she asked "why did we go today?" I told her that we went to meet her teacher and to see her classmates. She then said "and to play??" I said yes. She then replied "I thought I was going to learn?"
I had to laugh because she is so happy that to go to school. Since Sydney goes all day she has had a really hard time. She is bored out of her mind. She said yesterday that Sydney is gone a long time now. I said yes she goes to a school all day now. So it will be nice 3 times a week that she will have something to break up her day till Sydney comes home.






0 comments:
Post a Comment