Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday

Today was my Birthday. I had a pretty good day. We had a ward carnival and my kids thought that the carnival  was for my birthday. It was cute they said this was the best party ever. 
We Then went to dinner at Rafel's a restaurant that I use to love as a child.  It brought back many memories and it was the same as it was 20 plus years ago. It didn't disappoint. I loved it.  Once we got home and kids in bed, my dear sweet friend brought over an awesome Double Layer Chocolate cake it was the best. It really topped the day off. Thank you Camille! Your the best!

I decided that I was not sharing  the cake I did offer a bite to hubby but the cake is mine, all  mine.
post signature

3 comments:

Camille Bergstrom said...

Kel, you are the best!! Happy B-Day girl. You cannot have a b-day with a big, fat, yummy chocolate cake. :)

Camille Bergstrom said...

I meant without a big fat yummy chocolate cake.

Nancy said...

Happy Belated! Sorry I didn't wish you a happy day while we hung out at the carnival!