Sydney started School on July 28. It is crazy that she only gets 3 weeks in between grades but I guess that is year around school for you. She loves it. She loves her teacher Ms Goodwin and she loves having recess 3 times in a day. Yesterday she didn't finish her work so she was sad that she didn't get to go out on the 3rd recess.She will get better at it I am sure. She also likes that she doesn't have home work. We read with her but that is just a given.
I think I have had the hardest time with her gone. I am feeling separation anxiety. I do cry from time to time. Jason just laughs at me. I have a hard time letting go. She has to walk ALL the way to the back of the school with out me!!! :) and then back up front for me to pick her up. We will see how long it takes me to get over it.
I think I have had the hardest time with her gone. I am feeling separation anxiety. I do cry from time to time. Jason just laughs at me. I have a hard time letting go. She has to walk ALL the way to the back of the school with out me!!! :) and then back up front for me to pick her up. We will see how long it takes me to get over it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment