Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Spontainious Adventure

On Tuesday I decided to take my family to Long Beach for the day. I wanted to use my Jet Blue benifits. It was really fun we jumped on a plane at 7am and got to Long Beach at 8am we went to the long beach aquarium and then spent the rest of the day at THE BEACH. the girls want to be there all day. But we all had a great day We got on the plane in Long Beach at 7 pm and we got home around 10:30pm. It was a long day but a fun one. Jason and I felt like we had been on a week vacation in one day we were wiped out.










WHAT A FUN DAY.

post signature

3 comments:

Jenn said...

how fun! I'm SO jealous!

Angela said...

Yea! SO glad you had fun it is a great place to go. Hopefully we will see you next time.

Ali said...

That is so awesome...I am excited you can venture out and do all the fun stuff and get out of the snow!!!