My Little man is 2. I can't believe it has been 2 years.
He LOVES Trains. So I made him a train cake. it turned out pretty cute. The problem I had while I was waiting for them to cool so that I could decorate the cake he was driving them around the cooling rack and if a piece fell off he would eat it. Damage control I guess. They were a big hit.
He LOVES Trains. So I made him a train cake. it turned out pretty cute. The problem I had while I was waiting for them to cool so that I could decorate the cake he was driving them around the cooling rack and if a piece fell off he would eat it. Damage control I guess. They were a big hit.
Here is papa Lorne giving him a Motorized MAVIS. He loves it. I think almost as much as the Wooden THOMAS and TOBY we gave him.
Ooo Yummy. He really only ate the candy off the train. But the girls liked them. I think that my kids are on Sugar over load. Way to much candy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!!






1 comments:
Happy birthday little man! CUTE cake Kelly!
Post a Comment