Last Saturday was my good friend Beth's Baby shower. She is having a BOY in September. They all want her to have it on the 18th . Because that is her dads b-day. But we will see
Beth and I are friends from Provo we were roommates. We had some good times and long nights. Eating our Oreos and running to Wendy's at 12:30am
She already has a cute name picked out
I love ya Beth.
Beth and I are friends from Provo we were roommates. We had some good times and long nights. Eating our Oreos and running to Wendy's at 12:30am
She already has a cute name picked out
I love ya Beth.






1 comments:
Aren't old roommates the best. Good times, good memories. Congrats on being the new ward preparedness specialists, you guys will be so good at it. I am going to call you. I want to get a catalog and come visit you. I miss you.:)
Post a Comment