Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First day of school

It is Sydney's first day of school. She was so excited that she got up at 7am to get ready. She got her close on and said ok lets go it was 7:30. I told her we needed to do her hair and eat breakfast. She could hardly wait. She also wanted to ride her NEW bike to school. So I walked along side her as she went.


Every time I take her picture she looks down or to the side or does some funny thing with her eye. not sure why Sydney and now Cheyenne does this.



I am doing better then I thought.

I Just can't think about it and I will be ok. I just don't want her to get hurt. I want her to stay in my bubble forever. I told her that I didn't want her to grow up any more. She told me that she had to so that she can be big like me. I think every day how lucky I am. I love all the stages as my kids grow they just get more fun every day.

post signature

1 comments:

Ali said...

YOUR ALIVE!!! I knew you must be having a crazy summer!! The pictures are beautiful!! I can't believe your little girl is in school!! She looks adorable!! I am glad you are doing good!! I've missed ya!!
love you