Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers.

Today has been a very hard day for me. I miss my mother so bad I can't even stand it. I know that it only gets harder. Today the primary got up to sing love is spoken here. I was so over whelmed that I as they were singing I was crying I was trying not to but. When Sydney came down she said really loud in the aisle WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I was trying to get her to sit down. Then she said again loudly, YOU CRIED THE WHOLE TIME. Crazy kids.

I did get a cute card that Jason and the kids made. It is so cool, it is a pop up card. I LOVE IT!
My dad also sent flowers. He is in Texas so he felt bad that he was not here to make me dinner. I told him that I would be happy to take a rain check on that. I will hold him to it. Any day that I don't have to cook it is a good one.

They are beautiful.

post signature


0 comments: