This past week my Grandma D past away on May 20th.
She was born 6th out of 7 in Nebraska. She was Valedictorian in her High school and had a choice of any school with a scholarship. She also had a love for the gospel. She wanted every one to share in the joys of the Gospel.
Some of the things she would say were.
"Is he a member?"
"Your rotten"
"Do you want Carnation or (flat) Pancakes?" They were the best I still don't know what she did to them to taste so good.
She always had a "DP" (Dr. Pepper) in the fridge.
I will cherish all the times we had together. In January 2nd 2004 I had a 4 Generation Photo done. What a piece of heritage. Sydney has been caring it around since we came back from the funeral. She loves to see her grandma and grandma great.
She was born 6th out of 7 in Nebraska. She was Valedictorian in her High school and had a choice of any school with a scholarship. She also had a love for the gospel. She wanted every one to share in the joys of the Gospel.
Some of the things she would say were.
"Is he a member?"
"Your rotten"
"Do you want Carnation or (flat) Pancakes?" They were the best I still don't know what she did to them to taste so good.
She always had a "DP" (Dr. Pepper) in the fridge.
I will cherish all the times we had together. In January 2nd 2004 I had a 4 Generation Photo done. What a piece of heritage. Sydney has been caring it around since we came back from the funeral. She loves to see her grandma and grandma great.






1 comments:
Ok crying agian, crazy she passed so close to your moms annversary!
I am so glad you have the picture. your amazing girl. hang in there and we need to chat soon.
love your blog
Post a Comment