Well it is finished. We have a little finishing touches but it is up. It is more like a Chicken Condo rather then a coop. Jason has done a great job. I did the painting but he built it. This is his pride and joy. He keeps thinking if we ever move then he is going to take it with him but I think that he is just being crazy.
It's are mini BARN.
I'm a farmer! I'm a farmer!
Next I am sure Jason is going to want a goat or bees or something. He wants to have a little farm. I told him we need more land.
I'm a farmer! I'm a farmer!
Next I am sure Jason is going to want a goat or bees or something. He wants to have a little farm. I told him we need more land.





1 comments:
OOOHHHHH my goodness...I bet your kids were so jealious...he needs to make them a play house now to match!! That is an amzing chicken condo...you need to make a sign and hang it over the door that says "CHICKEN CONDO"...I love it!! Kelly you are the cutest farmer I have every met!!
love you
Post a Comment